Pelvic Health Consult
Every woman can benefit from a pelvic floor muscle check. Particularly if you have had a a recent pregnancy or are experiencing any change in pelvic symptoms. Your pelvic floor muscles should be able to correctly contract and fully relax. If your pelvic floor muscles are weak or not relaxing, you could develop bladder leakage, prolapse or sexual pain. Prevention really is better than a cure.
At MyoMassage Osteo we take a holistic approach to addressing pelvic related symptoms. We strive to cultivate a comfort and open environment where all questions are answered and an individual treatment program is implemented.
• Leaking urine when you cough, sneeze, exercise or on your way to the toilet
• Rushing to the toilet with an overwhelming urge to go
• Going to the toilet frequently• Having your sleep interrupted by the need to urinate
• A feeling of vaginal dragging, heaviness or bulge
• Difficulty controlling your bowel & wind
• Painful sex
• Difficulty emptying your bladder or bowel
If you would like to learn more about how Osteopathy can help you achieve optimal pelvic health read our blog posts and instagram @drkimpelvichealthosteo.
You can Book your initial consult with Dr Kimberley Myer (osteopath) who has an additional qualification in Pelvic Health